The Adjustable Hinged Post OP Knee Brace has an adjustable ROM angle that can restrict and limit the degree flexion of the knee joint to protect the injured knee from re-injury. This hinged knee brace helps to reduce stress on the knee joint and relieve strain on the ligaments. It provides protection through the adjustable range of motion from 0-120 degree and avoids lateral motions that may potentially injure or re-injure the knee.
The adjustable extension and flexion limitations provide essential lateral and medical stability to support the knee through post-operative rehabilitation after torn ligaments injuries.
- Easy ROM angle adjustment
- ROM angle Dial with 0 to 120-degree flexion
- Extension limitation at: 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Flexion limitation at: 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 105°, 120°
- Made by comfortable and breathable materials
- One size fits most
Length Range 18.5" – 21.6" with non-slip pads.