This orthopedic knee brace can provide a maximum amount of support and protection during sports and activities if you are experiencing mild to moderate knee pain.
Two hinges on each side of the orthopedic knee brace improve sideways stability and limit harmful movements to prevent your knee from hyperextending. It can offer an enhanced level of protection and stability that pull up sleeves or wrap around knee braces cannot provide.
- Provide sufficient support for knee joint when bending
- Help to reduce pressures around the ligaments
- Relieve knee pain related to rotational movements
- Help to prevent knee hyperextension
- Keep the warmth around your knee joints to promote healing
How Does it Work?
This brace is fitted with bilateral hinges to stabilize your knees. It’s ideal for providing support during the recovery from lateral and medial collateral ligament injuries. You can also wear this brace to improve your performance during various sports or activities.
Measuring & Size Chart
How to Put on the Orthopedic Knee Brace?